Inspiration for white cat names can be found in many different places.
For starters, their beautiful white fur is gorgeous and gives these cats a sweet, pure feel. Unlike black cats, white cats are considered more innocent and angelic, although their owners may tell a different story.
If you are lucky enough to get a white cat, giving this bundle of fur a white-inspired name is a wonderful idea. We searched high and low and have an extensive assortment of white cat names below!
White Cat Names Inspired by Nature, Weather & the Seasons
- Blizzard – A blur of white, just like your cat.
- Winter – This season is correlated with white snow and makes a cool name.
- Frosty – A cute name that pairs perfectly with a white cat.
- Ice/Icicle – Cool and cute at the same time.
- Snowball/Snowy – A classic name for white cats.
- January – Named after the super cold, often snowy month.
- Sky – At times the sky is clear and pale in color.
- Lunar/Luna – A trendy name that is perfect if your cat has a bit of a silver-ish tint.
- Cloud – Another white fluffy thing.
- Nimbus – Like the white rain cloud.
- Alaska – This state is known for its snowy white terrain.
- Everest – Mount Everest, the Earth’s highest point, is recognized for its white-capped mountain top.
- Misty – Mist is often white and flowing.
- Polar – Like those adorable white polar bears.
White Cat Named Based on Religion and Faith
- Angel – Your cat is a little cherub, so why not name him/her Angel?
- Faith – White often corresponds with religious terms, like Faith.
- Hope – Or Hope.
- Dove – Like the sweet white bird.
- Love – A pure, beautiful emotion.
- Harmony – Another beautiful, graceful name.
Funny White Cat Names
- Al Bino – We can’t stop laughing about this funny play on albino.
- Powder – Like powder sugar or baby powder. Or the ’90s movie about a bald albino.
- Cotton – White and fluffy. Sounds like your furbaby.
- Chalky – We bet no one else will have this silly white cat name.
- Q-Tip – Hehe, this name is silly and fun.
- Flakey – Funny and kinda cute.
- Domino – For the game with white tiles. If your cat has a black nose, it’s absolutely perfect!
- Talcum – A white clay mineral. Science geeks will love you if you pick this name.
- Tic Tac – For the Freshmint flavor.
- Yeti – Like the big white creature found in the woods.
- Whitey – A fun play on your cat’s color!
- Charmin – Like the toilet paper. You’ll take some teasing if you pick this name, but it’s so worth it.
- Alabaster – This white mineral also makes a fun cat name.
- Marilyn Meow – Another beauty with white-ish locks.
‘White’ in Other Languages
- Bianco (Italian)
- Blanco (Spanish)
- Wit (Dutch)
- Blanc (French)
- Weiß (German)
Halloween White Cat Names
- Ghost – A great option for Halloween lovers.
- Bones – Perfect if you have a cat who thinks he’s a dog.
- Casper – Named after the friendly ghost.
- Buffy – Like the vampire slayer.
- Boo – How cute is this name? It still implies Halloween without being so literal.
- Spooky – Or you can go full force into the scary factor.
White Cat Names Based on Food & Drinks
- Sugar – White and super sweet. Sound familiar?
- Egg (or Eggy) – How funny is this?
- Rice – Hey, rice is white, too.
- Coconut – If you have wanderlust for somewhere tropical, this is a fun name to consider.
- Milky – A playful, fun name based on the white drink.
- Marshmallow – Marshmallows are white and fluffy, like your kitten.
- Noodles – Another common white food.
- Vanilla – Whoever said vanilla was boring is seriously delusional.
- Cream – Beautiful and cool all at the same time.
- Salt/Salty – A unique name for your white furball.
White Flowers Perfect for White Cat Names
- Jasmine – Named after the white, beautiful plant.
- Lily – Like the cute white flower.
- Gardenia – If you like the flower idea but want something a little more unique, Gardenia is a fun choice.
- Magnolia – Or Magnolia.
- Oleander – This name is gorgeous and unique.
White Cat Names Inspired by Precious Stones
- Diamond – Shine bright like a diamond!
- Ivory – Such a cool, unique name that fits your cat’s coloring.
- Crystal – Crystal is shiny and white-ish, making a perfect white cat name.
- Pearl – White and beautiful, just like your cat. Love this name!
- Opal – This beautiful, iridescent substance is often white in color.
Fancy White Cat Names
- King/Queen – After all, your cat is the king or queen of your house.
- Lux – Short for luxury. Ah, yes.
- Royal – Your cat acts like royalty, so why not call it out.
- Ritsy – Or go with a cute name like Ritsy.
- Prince/Princess – If King or Queen isn’t your style, try out Prince or Prince.
- Duke/Duchess – Or Duke or Duchess.
If you’re not sold on a white cat name, check out our online generator to find other options. Sort by your preferred style and/or your hobbies and interests. You’re sure to find the perfect cat name!